From simple resume rewrites to full career progression coaching, we have a list of services that we can provide:
- The “Not Just for Executives Guide to Job Search”
- The “Companion Workbook”
- No-added cost initial resumé review
- No-added cost 30-minute resumé review phone/video chat call
- No-added cost copy of our “Finding Your True North” instrument
- 14-16 hours of personal, 1-on-1 coaching with eCareerCoaching.com, LLC
- Between 2 and 15 SAR stories generated
- A concise, unique branding statement
- An elevator pitch that both of us agree upon. It will take no longer than 15-25 seconds to recite
- A skills matrix
- Coaching on how to decipher job postings
- Coaching on cover letter contents
- Coaching on thank you note contents
- Suggested follow-up tool and template
- A handbill (AKA Networking Brief)
- A new resumé – actually 2
- You will also have access to your Google Drive folder for future updates of your resumé
- You will also have access to “Second-time-Around Coaching” at reduced pricing
- Informational Interviews – sample questions
- Positional Interviews – sample questions
- Interview practice (over Zoom, Google Meet, Facetime, or SKYPE)
- You will be asked the 50 most-often-asked interview questions
- You will be coached on how to answer any question that makes you uncomfortable, or if you feel you need guidance on answering them
- You will be coached on how to handle possible ageism during interviews
- LinkedIn Profile content updates and suggestions
- Networking business card content suggestions and usages
- Coaching on how to generate target industry and company lists
- Access to our invitation-only moderated Private Facebook Group page
- Free subscription to our weekly newsletter “eCareerCoaching.com – On Job Search”
JOB SEARCH Guide BOOKS
We also wrote the (e)book on job search, called “The Not Just For Executives Guide to Job Search.” To that, we added a “Companion Workbook” that contains several templates and materials to get you started.
We also have other whitepapers and for-sale items, all about job search.
Finally, we’ve joined forces with LegalShield to provide full legal services at a very affordable price. There are legal firms in all 50 states that participate.
If you’ve not updated your will in several years (or you’ve never had one written), identity theft protection, to small/medium business law, we have solutions. If you’ve recently separated from a position, you probably have a non-disclosure agreement or a severance agreement.
When you are rehired, it’s possible that you’ll have an employment agreement that you’d like reviewed. LegalShield can help.
Plans start at $24.95/month. Add ID Shield for only $11.95 more – and this covers your entire family, by the way.
We not only sell LegalShield, we are clients.
- Get access to professional consultation, letters and phone calls, contract and document review, 24/7 emergency access, trial defense services, court representation, and other benefits.
- The most comprehensive identity protection and reputation management solution available. IDShield provides TransUnion credit monitoring and alerts, social media and dark web monitoring for enhanced privacy protection, privacy expert support and an identity restoration guarantee.
- A Small Business Legal Plan can help with any business legal matter and provides access to legal consultation, document and contract review, debt collection letters, legal forms, and other features.
Click below to see some of the details of the offering: