Author: Don Oehlert
I’ve got an Inside Sales Representative position in Chicago, IL you might be interested in. Details below. You can also view the full job description here. If you’d like to be considered for the role, apply through the link or send me your updated resume.
If you are a Inside Sales Representative with 3+ years of experience within the legal space, please read on!
Location: 100% Remote (even after covid has settled down)
Salary: $50k-70k DOE, Average rep makes 150k/year and the best reps make over 200k
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– We are the fastest growing company in this space.
– We give the best commission structures out of any of our competitors around.
What You Will Be Doing
– Selling loans for pre & post settlement lawsuit funding
– Develop & maintain relationships with paralegal’s & personal injury attorneys
– Cold Calling
– This job is approximately 33% Account Management with existing attorneys, 33% researching and contacting new attorneys, and 33% Processing Loans into Salesforce
What You Need for this Position
– 2+ years of experience working in sales for the legal industry
– 3+ years of experience with Inside Sales
– 3+ yrs of experience w/ Account Management
– Cold Calling
– Business Development
So, if you are a Inside Sales Representative with the relevant legal domain experience, please apply today! or Send your resume to: Lauren@Cybercoders.com
CyberCoders is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CyberCoders Headquarters – We recruit candidates worldwide.
6591 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92618
To get to know yourself better from a personal standpoint, please drop us an email for your free copy of our “Finding Your True North” instrument. In it are 36 questions that will help you understand what makes you tick, so that you can better prepare for a job search, or decide whether you should go for that promotion.
#careercoaching #resumewriting #resumes #gethired #legal