[***Be part of the solution. “Like” and “Share” this so that others in your network will benefit from this post. You never know who’s looking for a new job.***]
[***Your unemployed friends will thank you for that.***]
Schedule time to speak with us that is convenient to your calendar at:
<eCareerCoaching.com> is a professional career trajectory coaching organization, helping managers and above since 2004. If you make $100,000 per year or more, you are losing at least $400 per day for each day you’re out of work.
We can help you land faster.
We’ve helped over 700 people since 2004, and we can help you, too.
“Stand up and be counted – or be counted out.” – Tom Peters
– Don Oehlert
Career Progression Coach
Be found. Get hired. Faster.
I stumbled upon your profile recently, and I wanted you to know about this great Business Development Manager (Engineered Products, Remote!) opportunity in Chicago, IL.
If you’re interested, send me a response with your latest resume.
Looking forward to seeing all the skills and experience you can bring to the table!
Calling all sales and business development professionals! One of my fantastic clients is seeking a Business Development Manager to represent their product portfolio throughout the Mid West. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of the civil, commercial and industrial construction industries, more specifically, the relative building materials and/or engineered products.
Please review the requirements below and let me know if you’re interested. If you would like to discuss the position for further insight, please forward your resume and availability to speak. We’re actively interviewing!
***THIS IS A REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME POSITION WITH TRAVEL***
What You Need for this Position
– 6+ years sales business development experience selling a technical solution, business to business
– Working knowledge of civil, commercial and industrial construction industries. Backgrounds in related engineered products and/or building materials are a huge plus
– Experience traveling 40-50% throughout multi-state territory
– Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
– Professional demeanor with high technical aptitude
– Proven ability to penetrate sales territory and develop a plan
What’s In It for You
– Remote / Work from Home opportunity
– Competitive base salary + commission/bonus
– Full benefits
– Company vehicle, cell phone, laptop
– Excellent product portfolioInterested? Let’s chat.
To get to know yourself better from a personal standpoint, please drop us an email for your free copy of our “Finding Your True North” instrument. In it are 36 questions that will help you understand what makes you tick, so that you can better prepare for a job search, or decide whether you should go for that promotion.